Monday, March 22, 2010

Yolife Yogurt Maker (Product Review)!

A while back the CSN stores contacted me to do a product review for them and I was very excited about the opportunity and all the great products that they carry! They have a huge line of great barstools and I would love to have a couple of them!
It was hard to choose what to review, till I saw the Yolife Yogurt maker! I knew that my family would love to have some homemade yogurt and this would be great for making healthy breakfast choices for them!
I was very excited to get my Yolife! To be honest I did not know anything about making yogurt! So I can say that this maker works great for newbies!
The Yolife comes with seven 6 oz. glass jars, with lids, so that you can conveniently have yogurt everyday of the week!
It comes with two covers, one short (to go over the 6 oz. jars that is included) and a tall cover. With the tall cover, you can easily place two quart jars in the Yolife, or your own glass or plastic containers (up to 80 oz. at a time according to the manual)!
The Yolife makes yogurt in 8-12 hours, so you can get it started the night before and have your yummy yogurt the next day!
I used a yogurt starter to make my yogurt and the tall cover, since I used my own jars (plain canning jars). And I used some home-canned blueberries to flavor the yogurt. It was tart, but after I added a little sugar, the children gobbled it up! I look forward to trying out new flavors and sweeteners, as I make more yogurt in my Yolife!
As a mom, I am always looking for ways to cook and feed my family better, so the Yolife was a good choice! Children love yogurt and it is a good way for them to get important probiotics! And with homemade yogurt they will get more probiotics then from store bought.
I highly recommend the Yolife and give it 5 stars!
You have to try it!

Want one? Buy it HERE at the CSN store!
Thank you CSN stores for the opportunity!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment