I shared the first step a week or so ago. If you have not read about it, please do! To read about step two and the big day that Beck is planning and how you can be a big part of it, go to:
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The 12 Values
If you believe in these values and principles, apply them to your life, and live by them!
If believe in these values and principles (or most of them) send your picture to: email@example.com
You are Not alone!