Saturday, April 3, 2010

~Music Mondays~ "Communion"

Hope everyone had a happy and blessed Easter!
We did our traditional and went to my sister's house for lunch and an Easter egg hunt! Had a ton of fun!
My sister came over the other day and made our girls and her little girl matching Easter dresses & Easter bags! They were sooo cute! Hard to keep the chocolate off of them though. =)
I have twitter now, for those who would like to add me! Pretty new to it!
Also starting my big "Spring Into Health" blog event this week! Read about it HERE! Hope you can join the fun!

Whenever I partake of communion, or think about it, I think of this song! It is very moving, especially with the video clips from "The Passion"! Hope you enjoy.

"Communion"
By Third Day


"Communion"
By Third Day

Chorus
"This is the body
This is the blood
Broken and poured out
For all of us
And in this communion
We share in His love
This is the body
This is the blood


I will remember everything, Lord
That You've done for me
I won't take for granted
The sacrifice that set me free
And I hunger and thirst for Your love
Come fill me today

Chorus
This is the body
This is the blood
Broken and poured out
For all of us
And in this communion
We share in his love
This is the body
This is the blood

We hunger and thirst for Your love
And Your righteousness
We long for Your presence here, Lord
Be with us again

Chorus
This is the body
This is the blood
Broken and poured out
For all of us
And in this communion
We share in his love
This is the body
This is the blood"


To start your week out on the right note, visit, Shawntele's blog, "Saved By Grace" for more wonderful & uplifting music!

God bless your Monday and week ahead!

~Hannah

2 comments:

  1. What a great encouragement, to remember everyday His sacrifice and love that He lavishes on us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it that I haven't heard this song before? I love it! Thanks for linking it - sorry about not being up last week - we thoroughly enjoyed our time away!

    ReplyDelete