Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mercola Children's Chewable Multivitamins (Product Review)

As a mom, I often worry that my children are not getting all the vitamins and minerals that they need to grow healthy and strong. I worry that they do not get enough from just their diet, and so I have been doing some research over the past few years, learning about different foods, supplements and formulas to find things that will meet their needs.

When I stumbled upon Mercola.com, I was very impressed with their products and when I started to read about the children's chewable multivitamins, I was very surprised at how they are the kind of multivitamin that I would actually give my children!!!
I am Very picky and avoid a lot of things because of ingredients like aspartame and unnatural sugars, artificial ingredients, and to many ingredients that I do not know what they are, or what they are for! With Mercola's Children's Chewable Multivitamins, I can read about everything that is in them and what it is from and for and not have to worry about what I am putting into my child's body.
Also Mercola's Children's Chewable Multivitamins does not contain a lot of ingredients that I would worry about if my children had allergy concerns.
These vitamins have a delicious orange-mango flavor that my child loves! And it has been so fun to hear my child talk about and be excited about taking her vitamins! She has been telling everyone she sees that she takes vitamins and gives the vitamins credit for running fast, growing big and strong! It makes me happy to see her excited about her vitamins and I can know they are safe for her!


Some of the main things I like about these multivitamins:
*Created with a patented chelation formula to help maximize your children's mineral absorption.
*Instead of aspartame or high fructose corn syrup, Mercola's Children's Chewables have the natural sugar sucrose found in fruits and vegetables!
*"Avoids artificial colors, preservatives, flavorings, synthetic toxins, and allergens potentially risky to your kids."

This is an exclusive formula only available on Mercola.com.

Here is an excerpt from Dr. Mercola:
"Please take the time to implement my 7-step guide designed to help you improve your family's nutrition and overall health. Remember, there's no better time to start than right NOW!
Lea
d by example by taking the time to plan family meals using wholesome, unprocessed foods

Replace soda and sugary juices with clean, fresh water

Limit your time in front of the TV and get out and exercise more

Make sure you receive daily amounts of omega-3s

Get plenty of sunshine

Put in p
lace a comprehensive vaccine plan for your kids

Complement your family's diet with a high-quality multivitamin with essential minerals
Remember, your kids will follow your lead and need your help in getting the proper nut
rition."

Very great advice, and for me, very important to remember!



I highly recommend these vitamins and give them 5 stars!
A big thanks to Mercola for letting me review their Children's Chewable Multivitamins!
~Hannah

Disclaimer:
For purposes of this review, Mercola sent me a sample of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment