Sunday, April 11, 2010

~Menu Plan Monday~ Restocking & Cooking from the Pantry!

We finally got to go do our big grocery shopping trip the other day! I am sooo happy to have my ingredients restocked in the pantry and fresh foods and a new variety of meat for the freezer!
I was wanting to make lasagna last week, so was very happy to find the mozzarella cheese was on sale! $1.75 for 16 oz. package! Wow! I got several so hope to make some pizza next week, and stuffed jumbo shells one week! Yum! I got the jumbo shells at the Mennonite market, since we went there to get some beans and rice. I highly recommend that everyone stock up on beans and rice! Never know.....
I also was very happy to get my wheat germ and wheat bran and more raisins so I can make my granola! Going to cookout tonight and hope to make BBQ ribs on the grill later this week!

Hope you will enter my giveaways while you are here (Listed on the sidebar)! The "Spring Into Health" event has been great so far! And I have to post more reviews and giveaways Soon! So follow my blog and on twitter to keep up with all that & more!

Also the Ultimate Blog party is going on at 5 Minutes For Mom and I have joined that! My blog post for that is below!


For hundreds of blogs to surf and great menu plans and recipes to find, visit Organize Junkie.

Here is my tentative menu for this week!

Breakfast
(mostly homemade granola, fruits, and maybe eggs and toast a couple of times)

Lunch
Mon.= homemade lasagna
Tues.= leftover hamburgers & hotdogs
Wed.= tuna sandwiches
Thurs.= ham sandwiches
Fri.= tacos
Sat.= tuna sandwiches
Sun.= bean burritos

Supper
Mon.= hamburgers & hotdogs (cook-out!)
Tues.= leftover buffet
Wed.= tacos
Thurs.=tacos
Fri.= BBQ pork ribs
Sat.= leftover ribs
Sun.= chicken & rice or casserole

Happy Menu planning and week ahead!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment