Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gillian's Foods Product Review!

While planning and doing research on healthy products for my "Spring Into Health" blog event, I found Gillian's Foods! I was really impressed by their great site and All the items that they sell.
Thanks to the great folks at Gillian's Foods, I was able to try several of their products and I have to say, I give them 5 stars for their products & their customer service and look forward to trying more of their products in the future!
I highly recommend that you go and check them out and try some of the products while you are their!
You can order their products online or check HERE to see if stores near you sell Gillian's Foods! I noticed that the Whole Foods market sells Gillian's Foods!

I love the idea and fact that they make so many of their products from rice flour! How neat is that?
This company was started when the owner's (an executive chef) daughter was diagnosed with Celiac Disease when she was six years old, and he started experiments for making bread and bread products that his daughter and others with Celiac Disease and food allergies could eat and enjoy!

Want to learn more about Gillian's Foods?
Read this From Gillian's Foods and visit the site:
"Our facility is dedicated to a gluten, wheat, tree nut & peanut nut free environment.
Our products include gluten free rolls, gluten free bread, gluten free pizza dough, gluten free pizzas, gluten free pie shells, gluten free pies, glut
en free bread crumbs, rice flour, potato flour, tapioca flour, gluten and wheat free mixes. You can choose from our wheat free, gluten free and dairy free foods that will help you maintain a balanced, healthy diet -- without sacrificing the taste you deserve. We provide foods you love, without the harmful ingredients you must avoid."



The spaghetti noodles from Gillian's Foods were the best spaghetti noodles I have ever tried!
They do not have to cook as long as other spaghetti noodles and are very rich! I can hardly wait to try their other noodles!


I used the breadcrumbs for meatballs, and some to top my chicken casserole! Yum!

The garlic croutons are so crunchy and tasty! I look forward to using more of them on a big Caesar salad! =)

Gillian's Foods sells flours to make your own breads, and they sell mixes. The breads, pies, cookies, muffins and pizza crust look SOO great!

While you are visiting Gillian's Foods, you should check out Chef Bob's recipes and Chef Bob's cooking video on making pizza!

You can follow Gillian herself on twitter! And keep up with all the food shows, news, etc!

Hope you enjoy their great products and pass along the word to everyone you know!

Happy & healthy eating to you and yours!

~Hannah


Disclaimer:
For purposes of this review, I received samples from Gillian's Foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment