Tuesday, April 13, 2010

[me]andGoji Custom Artisanal Cereal (Product Review)

Growing up, my family bought most of our foods from organic co-ops.
After we moved out of state, that quit though. One of the things I missed the most was the organic cereals! I have yet to find anything in the cereal isles in the grocery stores that even comes close to those great cereals, so I have resorted to making my own granola.
Then, recently while visiting Leslie Loves Veggies blogspot, I stumbled upon [me]andGoji. I decided to check out their site and products, and was very surprised and happy to have found them!

Here is a little about [me]andGoji from their site:

"Our supereal vision:

We think differently about cereal: we think your cereal should be as uniquely composed as you are; we think ingredients should naturally change with seasons or even moods; we think nature's healthiest foods make for some of nature's tastiest combinations without processing or additives; we think 'custom' should not be followed with "please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery;" we think eating healthy not only promotes wellness of the body and mind, but gives you confidence; we think taking care of our planet is about doing the right thing, not about scientific data or celebrity pleas.
"

For more info on the company, and how they got started, visit this link!

You Really have to visit their amazing site to see for yourself, and I highly recommend you try their products!
After you visit [me]andGoji, come back here and tell me what cereal you would make and what you would name your cereal!
It is just so neat that you can create a healthy cereal with all the ingredients that you want to prefer, and then you get to name it!
I had a great time creating my cereal and reading the info on the different ingredients to see the health benefits and what was really going into my cereal!
Also if you love chocolate, there are a lot of chocolate ingredients you can put in your cereal creation! Yum!

Here are the ingredients I used to create my cereal:
Golden Granola,
Multigran O's,
Cocoa Almonds,
Wheat germ,
Blueberries,
Raspberries,
and
Strawberries!

And I named it:
"Hannah's Berry Healthy Mix"!

Hey, you should go to [me]andGoji, put it together and buy it for yourself! I give it 5 stars!

I hope you will tell others about [me]andGoji and,
Subscribe to the [me]andGoji newsletter
Become a Facebook fan of [me]andGoji
Follow [me]andGoji on Twitter !


Have fun creating your own healthy, organic cereal!

~Hannah


Disclaimer:

For purposes of this review, [me]andgoji sent me a sample of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment