Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thinking about my Blog!

I was looking at my strange blog again last night(and my facebook page!) and told my husband, I must be the only 2o something year old who has faces of the Founding Fathers all over her blog and pages! LOL! Maybe I should start writing some more about preparing for our children's future, The Conservative Homeschooler, our homeschooling and activities, etc?
I am also wanting to start writing about how I grew up, maybe once I get started I can get some books done some year? =) ? Who knows! Homemaking and homeschool sure keeps one busy (and trying to keep up with a young, active husband!=) ), but it is a good busy!
Anyone want to share their thoughts on my blog? Suggestions?!
God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah,
    You are fabulous for having such an interest in the Founding fathers and what they wanted for our country and our children.

    I think adding more info on you and your life (within reason for safety of course), would be fabulous also!

    I am twice your age (or pretty darn close lol), and love to see how the younger set see it!

    Do whatever feels right, and what God leads you to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Found your blog through another site. Love it :D You're definitely a daily worthy blogger. Added you to my feed reader.

    Thanks for havin' me and hope to have you visit my bloggy. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete