Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year! And So Much to Blog!


Hey friends!


Hope ya'll are having a very happy and blessed New Year so far!

I am really looking forward to what the New Year has in store! We had a very good year, last year and Praise the Lord for that! He has been so good to us!

I have had so much to blog about over the past few months, but I was really busy working on getting things for Christmas! I did pretty good and husband was impressed, so that made it worth while! =)

I hope to post more the next few months and maybe I will hang in there thru the year, Lord willing! I will not let my computer time interfere with home life or homeschool though, so if I am gone a while, it is because I am busy with family life, or my computer has died on me!

I am going to post some of my new years goals, and maybe a list of my blog post plans! Would love to hear what ya'll would like to see on my blog over the next year though! So please let me know! Thanks and God bless!

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment