Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas To my blog friends!


MAY HIS LOVE GUIDE YOUR WAY AT CHRISTMAS AND ALWAYS!

Hope ya'll are having a lovely Christmas Eve! I love Christmas Eve! A family tradition that I am carrying on to our family is having a lot of goodies and snacks (finger foods) for supper and eating by candle light! It is so much fun!
And I hope ya'll have a beautiful and memorable Christmas morning!
I have a lot more to write up and post, but not enough time now! I hope to get to it soon though!
May God bless you and yours and I hope you are having a great time with your families and meditating on God and His Son and on His blessings to you!
Merry Christmas!
~Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I hope you all had a blessed Christmas Hannah! Our Christmas Eve tradition is to do our tree that night. It started with my grandfather, out of necessity during the depression, raising six kids, and I keep it alive. I started the tradition of eating pizza that night too hehe.

    Many hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and New Year to you Hannah, and your family!

    ReplyDelete