Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Ultimate Blog Party!!

Okay, as usual I am a Little late for the blog party! But please check it out, if you have not already! I hope to get to meet a bunch of the great blogs over time! They have such great prizes, too!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009


Hey Ladies!
I am finally going to finish this post and introduce myself a little bit! Sorry i did not have time sooner! Thank you all for the great comments and stopping by! I will visit your blogs as soon as I can!

I am first my Heavenly Fathers! Then I am a wife to the worlds finest husband, (whom I call King Ed on my blogs!) and mother to two adorable girls, Princess S. (3 1/2) and Princess A. (17 months)! I love my high calling and seek everyday how to best answer my calling and God's will in our lives. God is sooo Good!
I am a SAHM, homemaker, home-schooler, home-birthing and home-growing! Guess you could say, I am big about "home"!
I enjoy reading my Bible, spending time with my family, cooking and baking and making things for my family and others, learning how to sew, learning about and using herbs (which I hope to share about on my blog!), gardening, animals, the Great Out Doors, and growing closer to the Great Creator(!), politics, learning history and about our founding fathers, reading, writing, blogging, etc!
I started my blog to encourage others in their High-calling of raising their children and preparing for their children's future, to grow closer to God and teach their children well, to read and study history, and to remind you that you are part of this great country and that we will pass it on to our children, so we must be involved standing up for our children's future in this country (and here is the best way to do so http://www.the912project.com/)%20)in) , and of course, I share about us, recipes, (soon herbs), songs, etc., etc!
To learn a little more about me, here is an older blog party post,
http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/2009/03/titus-2-blog-party.html !
I am also a member of "A Virtuous Woman" ! This is a great Ning social network, that I really enjoy! If you join or are all ready a member, let me know and I will add you as a friend! My page there is http://www.avirtuouswoman.org/profile/Hannah60
I also have a blog on Homeschool blogger
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/ourchildrensfuture/
but it has pretty much the same content as this blog!
I look forward to meeting more of you, sharing and learning!
God bless you in your High-calling as wives, mothers, homemakers and home-schooler's! Remember, "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world"! Your children are God's mighty warriors, so arm them, prepare them and pray hard!
God is soo Good! Praise His Name!
Love a sister in Christ,
Hannah


Here is a song (below) to share with you! hope you enjoy! I have so many good songs to share that I hope to post at least one each week! May you be blessed and encouraged!


8 comments:

  1. Just stopping in from the party. I've never heard of the 912 project; sounds interesting. We homeschool too!

    Stop and visit at http://www.chatterandclatter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping in for a visit from UBP. Welcome to the party!

    ~ jen @ j-wag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the UBP, nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Party! Hope you enjoy UBP 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice meeting you! You sound like you have such a beautiful family! Too cute! Great blog party going on here, I have one going on at my place too! I'm a little late but visiting from UBP '09.

    I'm not a mom yet myself but I'm thinking that may change one day soon! I'm trying to get the DL from moms on "the stuff they don't tell you beforehand!" haha.

    Can't wait to pick your brain! And feel free to share your advice or secrets anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popping in from UBP. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by my party :o) It's so nice to meet you! Good luck with the homeschooling...I was a homeschooler myself till 7th grade. We are still in between a decision. Not sure if we are going to keep my son at home or send him the Christian school my husband went to and I graduated from. we will see! have a wonderful day <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by from the UBP! It's nice to "meet" another sister in Christ!

    ReplyDelete