Monday, July 20, 2009

Some of my great online, homeschool buys!

I love finding neat books and things for homeschool online!

So when birthdays or Christmas come around I usually have a ton of things that I have to narrow down and choose from! Lol! This month, our oldest had a birthday, so I found some things I was hoping to get then I shopped around! Surprise! Surprise! I was able to find the things cheap on Amazon, ebay, and homeschool classifieds, etc! Yippee!

Maybe the books are not always new, but usually can find what you need, in good shape, and hey, you can support other homeschoolers who are selling the products!

So here are my new buys! If you have any to share, please do!

Here are four sets of Bob books I got on homeschoolclassifieds!



She also had four Pathway Readers for sell!



Here is the Take-Along Field guide book, Neil Sedaca childrens CD, volume 4 of Adventures in Odyssey, and the older verson of Wordly Wise Year 1.



Two devotionals I wanted for the coming school year!



Two Pathway Readers I found on ebay, brand new! Wow! They are like grades 4 & 5, so I am saving them for later!



I also have to share what we found at Hobby Lobby! We live a couple of hours from the nearest Hobby Lobby, so I have only been like three times in the past 4 years! So I was excited to find the childrens crafts and arts, sooo cheap! if you live close to a Hobby Lobby, that is a great place to stock up on school supplies!

(Yes that is a toddlers foot in the bottom courner! Lol! She wanted to help!).

No comments:

Post a Comment