Thursday, October 7, 2010

SoftBums Mystery Event! Going on Right now! Lots of Prizes!


I do not have a baby in diapers right now, but I do have a young neice, and several friends expecting! Besides, I like getting things and being prepared! =) So cloth diapers are something I am always checking online, and seeing if they have come out with the best cloth diaper yet!

While blog hopping today, I found out about the SoftBums Mystery Event! It sounds and looks like tons of fun! Plus I think the Softbums Omni diaper looks like it may be close to the best cloth diaper yet! =) Anyways, I am going to try to remember them for future use! ;) Lord, willing!!

You should check out the Softbums Mystery Event, and enter at least some of the 100+ blogs particapating in the huge prize giveaways!
Never know...you may win an iPad, Amazon Gift Card worth $50, or SoftBums Mystery Omni!!!


I Love Cloth Diapers

No comments:

Post a Comment