Thursday, July 22, 2010

Princess Summer Party Is On At My Blog!!!!!

Our oldest had her birthday a week ago Sunday! It is so hard to believe how fast she has grown! She is such a joy and a big helper!

I was wanting to have a big birthday bash on my blog around her birthday, but things have been to busy! So I am having a Summer party, and have several great post planned!
I have party recipes and party planning ideas and tips, plus a great giveaway from Gooseberry Patch and a game review from Hasbro!!!
I have more reviews and giveaways coming up and more great blog plans! Just hope I can get a good schedule down to post them all! Lol!

The above picture is the cake I made for Princess S.! She helped me design the picture for the blog party event!

Hope you join the Summer party fun and enjoy!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment