Thursday, July 29, 2010

CSN Stores Le Creuset Sale! And I Have a Review Coming Soon!

I was shopping at CSN Stores today and saw that they are having a summer sale on some of the Le Creuset Cookware!
Wow! I admire the Le Creuset Cookware every time I visit CSN Store Cookware.com! It is just so pretty!
The set above is on a close-out sale for only $24.95!!!! What a sweet deal!
And the Le Creuset 12-Ounce Petite Apple Casserole dish in Cherry is only $19.95!!! This would be a great Holiday dish to take to grandma's house, and make grandma (or me! Lol!) a great gift! =)
My daughter would love the Le Creuset fondue set (above)!
The great folks at CSN Stores have offered me a wonderful opportunity to review another one of their great products! Yippee! I have a very special item picked out! I think you would love it too! I can hardly wait to share it with you! So keep a look out for my review to see what it is!
While you are waiting for the review, you should go visit the 200+ CSN Stores and do some shopping (and maybe guess what I am going to review!)!!!! I just bought two items from Cookware.com today and I will have to tell you about them later too!
Happy shopping!
~Hannah

10 comments: