Friday, June 12, 2009

Fridays Feature in "Circle of Love"!

Photobucket

Every Friday, Laurie @ "Woman Taking A Stand" features a fellow, Christian, blogger and their ministry. I have been following Laurie's blog for a while, and was happy to share my blog with her.

Earlier this week she told me, I would be featured this Friday! Wow! How exciting and yet humbling! I really appreciate Laurie, her blogs and ministry, the hard work she does and for her featuring me! She wrote such sweet things and very encouraging to me!

I hope you will go check out her blog and read what she wrote!

If you do not follow her blogs, you should check them out! She has a Prayer blog, for Prayer Warriors! God bless her! And if you would like to be featured you can find out how to do that there!

Thanks!

~Hannah

1 comment:

  1. came here from laurie's. i love her friday's circle of love. this is such a neat idea.

    God bless you, hannah. i'm glad to get to know you more.

    ReplyDelete