Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pictures that Make me Smile!

I love pictures! They hold so many happy memories and things that make me laugh!

Here are some of my favorites that I have taken over this year (2010) and why they are so funny and special to me!

First,
Our adorable girls! Here they are wearing some new skirts that mommy made them and they were running around and being goofy! I ask them to stop for a picture and as soon as I took it, the oldest princess breaks out in a goofy dance! Lol! The youngest always smiles so big that she closes her eyes! Lol!



Next, my niece!
There are so many reasons to smile here!
She was born with a cleft lip and palette. Her cleft lip was actually a double cleft. She has had 3 surgeries since she was born and every time she has done really good and now, you can hardly tell she had any cleft at all!
In this picture she was showing off and kept closing her eyes every time I took a picture of her! She is so funny!



The next two pictures are not smiling faces, but they really make me smile and laugh! Our girls were playing with a toy in the kitchen and they threw it up on one of our refrigerators. So they started looking under the two refrigerators! Lol!



Too funny!
I look forward to our Christmas pictures and Lord willing, a lot of great pictures to make us smile next year!

I am participating in the Invisalign Teen Bright Smiles Holiday Photo Contest with Dumb Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment