Wednesday, December 1, 2010

25 Days of Christmas Music Day 1 "Go Tell It on The Mountain"

Welcome to Day 1 of the 25 Days of Christmas Music!

The first song is:

"Go Tell it on The mountain"

sung by

Needtobreathe

I did not learn this song till I was in my middle teens. We would sing it every Sunday after our Bible reading (home church), before Christmas! My youngest brother (at the time) Loved singing this song! I can still hear my family singing this song! We sometimes sang it after Christmas or even thru the year, because we loved it so much! =)

I played it for my girls today and they love Needtobreathe already, so they really liked hearing this!

I think "Go tell it on the Mountain" is just a great "children's" song! Maybe it will bring out the "child" in you this Christmas season! I think we all could use a little of that!

Child-like faith, child-like joy and child-like love!

No comments:

Post a Comment