Sunday, June 5, 2011

Easter 2011


We celebrated Easter at home this year, with just our family! Usually we go to my sister's and have a big hunt and lunch, but this year they had other things going on, so we just stayed home. We had a really good time and got to lay around and watch movies all after noon! lol!

Easter morning, I made a cheese spread bunny (pictured above and below). It was very yummy!

And the girls got to hunt Easter eggs of course! I had some candy for the eggs, but had not gotten to a store to get some fun crackers to fill the eggs, so I made notes for them saying they could pick out some fun things at the store! =)
Thankfully they are very easy to please when it comes to gifts, and they loved it all!
I look forward to next Easter! I wonder if there will even be Easter stuff for sell next year? These are interesting and kind-of scary times we live in....

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment