Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday! YAY!!

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

First, I am so happy to find "Thankful Thursday" Here!

I am thankful for my new blog friends!

For "The Conservatve Homeschooler" and my dear friend who started it and who is letting me help her there!

For each member we have there so far!

For D. who sent me some great books!

I am thankful for our garden this year! And for all that is growing in it so far!

I am thankful for my family! For all of their smiles and laughs! For their hugs and kisses! I am thankful for our time together and all that God has blessed us with!

I am thankful for the new lap top computer, so that husband and I can both work at the desk together! Fun!

I am thankful for good, Christian music! For uplifting ones spirits and inspiring praise!

I am thankful that my house is about clean, from our spring cleaning! And for my little girls helping me!

I am thankful that my sister's pregnancy and two friends pregnancies are going so well!

I am thankful that my brother is planning a trip to visit us!

God bless you all and may we thank the Lord daily for His Many blessings He showers upon us!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you.. You know what I like best about your list? I don't know you but as I read it tonight, I can literally HEAR the joy in your "voice"! Thanks for putting a smile on my face this evening!

    ReplyDelete